Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you play BF1942 / DC?

Options
  • 27-12-2003 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭

It be all in the title.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

downloaded ase, then just pick whatever server has the lowest ping + most ppl. Thats what I usually do, I dont really stick to the same servers

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

we used to play alot on CombatCavan [games2.iol.ie] rev's lovely low ping server, but there hasnt beena game in a number of weeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah, as jimeatsmenu said, we used all play on revs server. its sweet! but yeah i normally just play on some random server in ASE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Senor_Fudge

at LANs cause i haven't even had a sniff of broadbands **** yet

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Broadband? who needs broadband. You can play online with 56k no problem. I today played on a nice 30man EAUK server today with no lag [ok 3/4 spikes but that was it]. Kicked a lot of ass too, but noobs kept beeching mi Destroyer, idiots :)

When we get games organised games2 is great. We should try and get one or two organised this week. Im not working mornings [execpt 10am on monday :( ]

• Advertisement

Just to tell you lot. Jimeatsmenu and I are going for a quick game on IOL [games2.iol.ie] now if anybody wants to join :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Senor_Fudge

What kind of pings do u get winters ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

i get about 170 or so, and im 56k :)

I would get 170 -> 220 depending. Totally playable i am finding though. In the last v1.5 update they removed a lot of the laggy bugs. Hurrah...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Damn you people! i was trying to find a good uk / irish server where people play regularly :).

seems games2 doesnt see much action :).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

EA servers!
    *sníggérs*
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

Woo hoo /me hugs pc and bb connection, Games2 sometime tonight? I'm camping in there now so if anyone wants a game don't hesitate to join me. I'll be on for a few hours anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Manesni

i usualy play on our clan server (the conclave)
    you can find it here
    just in case you encounter a lamer that isn't kicked soon enough you can usualy find an admin in our IRC channel
    #conclave on irc.sorcery.net (don't like quake net :-P )

edit: its a normal battlefield server, rules are standard enough i guess... no offensive names etc etc, be polite, no permanent spawn base camping (although plane strafing and snipers outside are allowed) and ofcourse no TK-ing ;)

Manesni

Advertisement