Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD Error

• 27-12-2003 7:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

About to watch Cheech and Chong - R2 DVD today in WMP w/ Windows XP Pro and I got the linked error.

What can I do to sort it ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

stop growing weed in the PC

M

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Have you tried any other media player?

Maybe something else will work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Play it in a stand-along DVD player. It looks like its preventing you from using on the PC (can be ripped to DivX).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Now Windows Media Player doesn't play Band of Brothers, Family Guy or C&C.

All work in my stand-alone DVD. I installed Win DVD 4 and it plays them fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Just play them in Win DVD 4 then.

John

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

When you play a dvd, you probably have an option to play it with something other than media player, power dvd etc. If you do, try to play it with that. If it works the problem is media player. Try to change the options in the tools menu, anything to do with copy protection, or limiting the use of the player...

Mark

Advertisement