Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some accurate predictions on quake.ie

Options
  • 31-01-2000 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Did anyone read ButcherofNogs bull**** predications on quake.ie awhile back.

"BIO will be frag bait without a doubt" - If BiO r frag bait then what are HIV , LOL BiO lost 100-70 as opposed to some absolutely out of proporiton figure HIV lost by smile.gif

"DF have lost a few of their best players recently and will struggle and probably end up mid table". - well DzR surely felt a struggling mid table clan beat them 142 - 16

"and the always organized DzR" - hehe 142 - 16

Boom www.quakeclan.net/bio

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

He also made some outrageous statement about Se7en: "I'll put the kiss of death on 7, as they seem to have strength in depth"
    Where does he get his information from like? wink.gif

Jimmy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

For my money se7en would would rape Bio just as bad as they did HIV.

Only one way to find out, isn't there?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

If you want to find out just how ogranized DzR is why don't you challange us to a game of UT. As far as Quake3 is concerned we entered the league to do our part to help keep the Quake scene active in Ireland. Beating us at Quake3 is nothing to boast/gloat about, most of us never even played the game prior to that match yesterday tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Boom

Well we've played Se7en in several friendlies and I don't ever recall a scoreline like that, Se7en were good opponents, they've got class players and play the game fairly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

at last, someone finally read it, i've a fan smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Damn. Why can't we gloat?
    After all, isn't that the first time we've actually beaten Doozer, Ray?

/begin_token_gloat .cfg

bind d say_toanyonewhowilllisten "HA HA WE WON WE WON"

bind z say_toanyonewhowilllisten "HA HA WE WON WE WON %l %w (ie. bfg)"

bind r say_toanyonewhowilllisten "HA HA WE WON WE WON TAKE IT LOSERS"

/end_token_gloat .cfg

Hey, insomnia will do this to a guy (not to mention 6 impending tax exams)

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

btw those were percentage signs, not 96
    like, wtfffs?
    must sleep now

[This message has been edited by Maximilian (edited 01-02-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Ah, yes, let me also say that Clan Hurlin never play Q3A, do not practice and don't really care if we lose. Having said this you can expect us to gloat hugely if we win (imagine we won without putting any practice in) and not give a sh!t if we lose. The old ones are the best ones. Pffff!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

u done care if clan H lose, but defaulting hurts does it? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

If only tone of voice could be applied to these posts we could all understand eachother alot better. Sarcasm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

OOOOOOOOOK!

Advertisement