Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 Gauntlet kills! -In a row!

Options
  • 30-01-2000 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

tee hee hee smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Yes, it's true, I saw it too. I could only get two in a row...

While I'm here, I would just like to say a big "HAHA U MUPPET" to "JIMISpandex", that wonderous Irish Rangers player who dropped halfway through the game, because, and I quote, "Yer all Quad BFG using freaks".

Just for you Jimi, next time we play, you can use weapons, and we'll use harsh language. It will be tight, but the way you back flip into lave every 30 seconds, we should pull through.

As for the rest of IR, hard luck.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

they were all 999 except for one chap in all fariness smile.gif
    jaden your **** too cheeky.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Cr^sH

4 Gauntlet kills isnt that impressive against the bots i must have gotten 8 in a row on q3dm7.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Right I have to get in here for the Irish rangers.
    Leo kept respawning in the lava along with haveing a huge ping.
    Jimispandex ping was joke.
    Teech was frozen for most of the game.
    I was the only player with a reasonable ping and I managed to get 5 or so of you.
    I am not *****ing about the size of our pings but you can hardly except to have a fair, good quality game when there is only one player against 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

Suck IT!!!!!!!!
    we destroyed ye! smile.gif
    and i had Jimispandex givin out to me for usin the BFG,wot a moaner at least the other players tried wink.gif

Nex
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~clangt/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

4 gauntlet kills not impressive??? An online environment is very different to a nice quiet game on the PC with a ping of 0. And bots are very different competitors to humans aswell. Although, as I understand it, the Irish rangers do make nice static targets sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

shut it paladin, learn to win with a bit of grace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

aye stop with the IR bashing.
    fair ****s to them like for trying in those circumstances.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Q3 Muppets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

twasnt that i was gloating or anything. I do appreciate that IR are a new clan with new players. They will learn and improve with time like all of us. good luck to them in their future games and thanks 4 the match. seriously.
    soz about the gauntlet thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

You see GREENHELL as bad as you lads in IR seem to be i guarantee with a bit of practice and experience you'll be batin the likes of paladin and especially Jaden smile.gif up and down the servers, **** get your granny instead and you can go make a pot of tea for herself and yourself while she stomps all over em.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

I would like to point out that KCD were in fact cheating during yesterdays game. It was my granny playing under my name. As you have witnessed, she's a right Quad BFG whore when she gets going.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

jesus christ gran is good jade smile.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

well look at it this way lads... everything has its learning curve... the trick is not to be discouraged by the first few bad patches yes rangers i too have laboured with **** pings and an utter lack of experience [dont even own a pooter]. now instead of getting killed by gauntlets i get nailed by machine guns instead. but i can still beat up your grannies any time i want, not for geek entertainment, but to get money for my crack habit.
    OOOOOOK! The Monkeys on my Back AGAIN!

Advertisement