Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jobs?

• 27-12-2003 11:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Basically

Do piercings really affect you chances of getting a job?
    As ive just quit my job and will be lookin for a new one soon.

Personally ive only got 4 in me ears.
    What problems has anyone had?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dragon_ninja82

Since you only have ear piercings you could take them out for an interview thus avoiding any negativity a potential employer might have towards piercings, unless they are stretched, cause it looks worse without the jewellery, so in my case i tend to wear black plugs and since my ears are only stretched to 6mm people who dont know much about stretched lobes dont see mine as being stretched, hell it took my dad weeks to notice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Hrrmm.

I don't wear my ear-rings to interviews... nor show off my tattoo....

Seriously though, once you get into an office, you can scope out what the etiquette is vis-a-vis wearing your ear rings.

If like me, you're brilliant at your job, they'd most likely let you wear a dress into work, if it'd keep you happy......

snigger

Advertisement