Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox dashboard

Options
  • 27-12-2003 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

i have ana xbox, but it aint mine, its modded and stuff and the owner will want it back n its original condition, it is possible mess with the dashboard get evox running and some emus, and then replace it with the original microsoft dashboard, and no-one wud be the wiser?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Copied over from emulation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭thelad

best way is to get hold of either the slayers disk or hte evolution disk and reformat hard drive to its original condtion..where you get the above is down to you.. (-;

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭elmer

you could make an ftp copy of c and e - make your changes and when you've to send it back delete the contents of c and e and ftp the originals back over just don't do any rebooting or have a power cut in the middle ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mad Mike

Originally posted by wild_eyed
    i have ana xbox, but it aint mine, its modded and stuff and the owner will want it back n its original condition, it is possible mess with the dashboard get evox running and some emus, and then replace it with the original microsoft dashboard, and no-one wud be the wiser?

For God's sake - if someone lends you something in good faith you don't f*ck with it. Its a matter of honour as well as common sense. I thought everyone over the age of 11 had already learnt that one the hard way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 nintend0

maybe he's 10, what do you care?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

its to late, i made a copy of c, and ****d a whole load of emus and stuff over to it, by the way has anyone had any success with the amiga emu?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭elmer

ahh mad mike it's pretty easy to fix anyhow - not like he was giving it a fresh coat of solder ;)

tried the amiga emu - worked grand with the default settings

Advertisement