Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be happy. Or I'll BATE you.

Options
  • 02-02-2000 1:01am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lots of people are getting annoyed with lots of other people here.

Let me be blunt.

If you are coming to WWMan's b-day or indeed any other social event, leave your egos, shoulder-mounted chips and grudges with the door man or dont turn up.

If you want a school yard round of fisticuffs find a convenient bike shed to nip around the back of and leave the adults in peace.

I you want to stand and glower at each other, get out of my view of that blonde in the corner. Damn, its WWMan....

Thanks.
    DeV.

"Now that the medication has worn off I DONT bring you love and peace!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

aww dev. i wuve u 2

anyway, its a long time since i had blonde hair.

[This message has been edited by WhiteWashMan (edited 02-02-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

When is this social event on again folks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 The Rock

You all know Dev does not like violence in his cult,so lads just have a good time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Ah ya need a bit of violence......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Friday night... You could always go and read the huge long eternally-hupped thread about it, Vagga ya lazy bast smile.gif

I'm now officially scared of DeVore. Can I bring something to cower behind if he snarls at me? tongue.gif

Ja,
    Rob

• Advertisement

speaking of hupping...i'll just go an do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

I was going to pop in but after being oppressed by DeVore there I don't think I will.

I thinks its time we did something about DeVore's behaviour and the other muppets on the boards who seem to spring up from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Gerry

Yeah I think a proper offline fight is in order, preferably at a lan for added drama. smile.gif

and the muppets who are here all the time as well...

Your Dungeon Is Full Of Yoghurt....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

ahh but we don't want anything to happen to you WWM, your like our resident house muppet
    wwman.gif

• Advertisement

thats you're, not your

and i wasnt refering to myself....*ahem* bubbles *ahem*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Bubbles has already ordered a shipment of tinfoil axes, so be careful!

you must be working overtime to produce then so hobbes smile.gif
    has damo put in an order yet, or has he finished stalking you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

yea, its that twat 'eamo's' birthday, and we have to go out on the **** on friday with him or he will have a hissy fit!

The tinfoil axe's are for the the male stripper (who is that bloke from the Trinity LGB Soc, Remember him!!)

So dont tell that eamo punter, or he will go nuts smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Could someone plz explain this "tinfoil axe" thing you all keep bringing up?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I think Damo could explain it better then I ever could. The story just isn't that intresting without the rabid hate in it.

There's a picture of it somewhere.

Advertisement