Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uploading wows

• 28-12-2003 2:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Ok, heres my prob. I'm on netsource SOHO at the moment (meant to be upgrading when ever they can get off their asses and do it)

anyway here my prob. When ever there is a program using the upstream 128K. the connect goes to hell. Web pages take ages to load (and this can be if your only using 1KB/s up) I have a Q-Tec ADSL router/modem/switch. I rang Netsource about this and they say there is no reasion it should be that bad. Could I have setup the modem/router wrong? if anyone has one and dont get this prob. Could they post their settings. no IP adresses or anything. Just connection settings and the likes

Ta

Advertisement