Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idiotic XIII Question [boy, do i feel stupid]

Options
  • 28-12-2003 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

ok ok, boy do i feel sheepish.

got XIII on xbox yesterday. i got to the bit right after the fbi offices and im on the roof with [kim?]. now, she gives me the hook and tells me how to use it etc...

onl thing is, i cant use it. no matter which angle i look at the target, the icon never comes up and so action button doesnt do anything.

think i need to post on pi after this :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭gmt

Have a look at the FAQ at gamefaqs.com:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/game/18132.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

i did, was no help. just says follow the girl using your hook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

i had trouble with that part also , as far as i recall press the d-pad to the left and select the hook, then look up and press action button or the alt fire once your attached you can raise yourself up and down a + b buttons ( i think ).

sorry i can't be more precise but it's along thoese lines , this game is doing my nut in at the moment , i save it after i destory the gens but then it just starts from the start of the level again and not from the saveed point:mad:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

yea... you press the right side or the left pad to get the hook and lock pick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

cheers, figured it out :)

yeah, not impressed with the game myself. there are some nice touches but apart for that its samey. alot of annoying this aswell. like the way you have to stand a certain distance from door/press etc... to open them.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

After playing Rising Sun I'd have but it above bog standard. Good story and a few nice bits and pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Bloody hateful the way you cant save mid level, especially since some of the levels are insanely long and so horrably easy to bugger up the last few seconds of the level (generator level for example). This game turned out to be more annoying than enjoyable IMO :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Got it on the PC, sounds like the superior controls really alleviate the tedium of the game. I though it was too easy and a bit short, but good.

Matt

Advertisement