Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Vs Pompey

• 28-12-2003 3:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Pompey stifled CFC in first half Lamps hit the post, Eidur headed wide and Yakuba hit straight at keeper.
    CFC started the second half with great intent but Sullivan made a great save from Stone.
    The breakthough was on 63 mins Geremi found Bridge and he slotted it past the keeper from a tight angle.
    Then the floodgates opened, great work by Mutu teed up Frank and he scored from 18 yards.
    Geremi scored a scorcher of a volley from 25 yards his first for the club.
    An important win.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

jaysus chealsea were only playing 2 days ago. Good win though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

Chelsea played a longer time ago than Portsmouth because they had an early kick-off on Friday while Portsmouth played at 3pm like most other clubs so if anything they had the advantage in that sense.

Kinda worrying all the same that the four Chelsea strikers have still failed to get on the scoresheet in recent times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Yeah Adrian is due a goal but his workrate has been unbelievable it will come though.
    Eidur v unlucky today header just wide and Crespo has got 7, out with blocked sinuses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Could you not have told people the score was in this thread.

I know i forgot last week for the first time but this is'nt your first time to do it:mad:

C'mon now the title is CFC vs Pompey if you don't want to read it don't. Any excuse for a bloody petty argument.:mad:

• Advertisement

I know,Im not tryin to start an argument,if other's are going to get in bother for it why should'nt you???

And dont say its the first time it happened

But I didn't give the score in the title. Its the people's choice at the end of the day to decide if they want to read the thread.

OK lets just leave it at that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

kmart, leave it out on Smuckers. He has came on here after every Chelsea game this season and gave his analysis. It is without a doubt an excuse for an argument because if you knew they were playing and didn't want to know the score why did you read it? Anyway why do people not want to know the score? All you get to see is 5 minutes on Match of the day which is hardly enough to keep you on the edge of your seat.

Whats your problem eirebhoy,I had said leave it at that and you came in for no reason with your bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

I just stay well clear of this board when its a footie day :)
    I advise you to do the same :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by kmart6
    Whats your problem eirebhoy,I had said leave it at that and you came in for no reason with your bit
    well, since you had already ruined the thread by the time I had got around to reading it I thought I qwould get my point in. Smuckers has got the a few bashings on these boards for giving scores in threads but since he has stopped he is still getting abuse... Shít, seeing your age in your profile I definitely think we should leave it at that before you start going wild. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

now now Eirebhoy put the handbag away. He hasnt done anything immature really so i really dont see the reason your bringing age into it.

Originally posted by eirebhoy
    well, since you had already ruined the thread by the time I had got around to reading it I thought I qwould get my point in. Smuckers has got the a few bashings on these boards for giving scores in threads but since he has stopped he is still getting abuse... Shít, seeing your age in your profile I definitely think we should leave it at that before you start going wild. :(

What the f**k has age got to do with it???

Advertisement