Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im amazed

Options
  • 28-12-2003 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭

Been going to

www.williamshatner.com alot lately, and it seems bill is being very cagey as regards his idea for a new trek series produced and directed by him et al

Tis all swings and roundabouts at the mo

Bill himself has

1) Said he had an idea, then told the forum that it was only the rumour that they were talking to him about appearing on enterprise at some stage

2) he was then talking to a canadian newspaper saying that yes he did in fact have an idea and that he had talked to a few people at paramount about it but thats it

3) Berman said in this months ST monthly that nobody had approachd him about bills idea at all

So who knows whats going on LOL, but the williamshatner forum is abuzz that an announcement will be made sometime soon

Hmm new trek produced by an old hand

Could be good

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Berman also said that he bumped into shatner and was chatting to him and it never came up at all so he said

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    Berman also said that he bumped into shatner and was chatting to him and it never came up at all so he said

wonder is bill trying to keep this for himself, he has criticised the modern series in the past and if he does get this through maybe he doenst want berman to mess it up

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

but i would have thought he'd have to go thru berman no matter what he wants to do so he probably should have said it to him.

this will probably be like the captain sulu series that never happened anyway i doubt much will come of it. though i'm prepared to eat my words if it does.

data

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

hmm might be interesting ......a sulu show would be **** though i really dont want to see a 70 year old captian if he fell out of his chair he would break his hip

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    but i would have thought he'd have to go thru berman no matter what he wants to do so he probably should have said it to him.

this will probably be like the captain sulu series that never happened anyway i doubt much will come of it. though i'm prepared to eat my words if it does.

data

Well i suppose speculation is speculation until its fact, i wonder if or when the roddenberrys win the rights back for the star trek merchandise under lincoln enterprises, would it entitle them to produce star trek material out side of paramount

Shin

• Advertisement
Advertisement