Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pj harvey songs

• 28-12-2003 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I've been trying to find out the name of 2 pj harvey songs I have on a copied c.d for ages. They're performed live, the chorus to one goes 'something something...you were an angel, or maybe you could have been...' Anyboby know what I'm on about? Think it must be a cover because I can't find it on her website. The other one goes, '...carry you with me a gost inside, and in these shattered arms your still alive...' Two fantastic songs but my c.d's really scratched these days and wont play atall. Anyone heard of them, would be very greatful to know the names of them so I can go downloading!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

"carry you with me a gost inside, and in these shattered arms your still alive"

is a song by Heather Nova called "Walking Higher"

and the other .... is another Heather Nova song called "Maybe An Angle".

Hrm, I must check out this Heather Nova. I just googled the lyrics btw, though the second wasn't as easy to find as the first.

Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 aptappellative

Hey cheers, thanks, thats brilliant! Going on Limewire now to check this out! Thankyooo!

Advertisement