Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anytime Contract

Options
  • 29-12-2003 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi,

I got an Anytime contract and would like to get out of it to get Broadband but not with EsatBT, is it possible ?

I call Esat and they said no problem to upgrade to their broadband product. Any of you got advise on how to get out of contract ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭raster

Apply for BB using a paper form, in the same envelope enclose a note saying that because you are applying for BB you would like to cancel Anytime.

That way the two are linked, so no cancellation fee should apply.

But remember you are only applying for BB, there is a chance you won't get it, you could end up with nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

the cancellation period has been reduced to 90 days. If you wish
    to cancel the service, we will require written confirmation of this, by
    letter/fax or email, and the account will be cancelled 90 days from receipt
    of this.

thats what they told me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭raster

The termination section of the anytime agreeement doesn't specify dates, apart from one year, see attached.

Damnit I though a cancellation took effect upon expiry of 30 days from my notice, not 90 as you say.

Advertisement