Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gary Jules

Options
  • 29-12-2003 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

Does anyone know anything about Gary Jules other than Mad World? He's playing Whelan's in February and I want to know what type of stuff he does 'cause I don't want to waste my money if it's the usual sinder/songwriter ****e (pardon my prejudice).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

If you go to amazon you can listin to a few sample of tracks from his first album "greetings form the side" its out of stock there but musicstack have it. his second album "trading snakeoil for wolftickets is out soon' is out over here soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Ummm He's American.....thats about all the facts I've got on him. As far as I do know, his music is mostly the same sort of stuff as Mad World. I could be wrong though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

I actually downloaded some of his songs and it turns out it's not to my liking anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 L1am

i have recently discovered the similarity between gary jules' song mad world and and Counting Crows song ' Are you ready for love'. Now i hate that copying bastard... if anyone else noticed the similarity plz post

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Lunar Junkie

I have recently discovered the similarities between Gary Jule's song "Mad World" and Tears For Fears song "Mad World" - that copycat prick! How *the hell* did he get away with calling it his own song, the bastard?!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭lacuna

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 L1am

and i thought he wasnt another typical untalented pop star.. ah well it was a bit far fetched i suppose

Advertisement