Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake CA

Options
  • 05-02-2000 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭

o  Could you make it so that anyone can vote to change map, not just admins?
    o  Could you put some rocket arena maps on it for some nice quick duels.
    o  quake-1 and 2 are laggy compared to what vishnu was... its playable, but soething is causing lag on it.

I dont know who "you" is mebbe cloud slosh.. ? whoevers the server admins anyway. And b4 ye go *****in "this is a free service u dont deserve anything" and "q1 is dead play q3", this is just what id like to see. I dunno bout anyone else... what do ye think?

Acous

[This message has been edited by Acous (edited 05-02-2000).]

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Map voting cant be done without allowing elections which is buggy.

The server situation is being addressed.

Slosh and/or cloud are the people you need to talk to.
    Noone minds a polite suggestion.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Polite suggestion always heard.... Server situation is being addressed.. hang 4 a bit..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

kali is right other people come to that server for two reasons, dm3 and to spam. why fight it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

i dont see the point in putting in rocket arena maps.
    at the moment CA is the most popular qw server why clog it up with just two ppl playin rocket arena?
    (dont get me wrong i love rocket arena)

if ppl want to duel they use the duel/war server thats what its there for.
    anyone everyone knows CA duels are for for pussys

Advertisement