Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should Men wear skirts?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

The ancient Romans didn't look too bad in togas. In Ireland, they could be worn with loose trousers and long sleeved tops underneath to keep the cold out. I think that similar garments are worn by men in India?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭FT77

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

What the hell is with the dragging up of old posts of late?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Would men have to shave their legs? I wouldnt be for shaving my legs now, particularly if we have to use one of those fancy pink razers with the big rubber grip and all .... Im not sure if I could wax my legs either.

I'd say why not. Although seeing Eddie Izzard up close last year in a skirt was slighty off putting during the gig. That slit went way too far up the side. More power to the man.

"Im a male lesbian" says the man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Its all about freedom of expression. Wear what you want and dare anyone to tell you not to. Cover your nuts with a doner kebab and go to the pub, who cares. Women wear skirts because they are comfortable and most men wear ill-fitting trousers anyway so a skirt might make them look better.

Phew glad thats off my chest - must go re-pad my bra.....

'ceptr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

hipshake wrote:
    i can not see a reason why not.. Women can flaunt why shouldnt we. Some ladies would say that there are men out there with great legs...

if it cought on i'ld tag along... and whether you keep you legs hairy or not is up to you.

this fashion is starting to take hold!! :)
    Your first post is to drag up a 9 month old post? TAKE KARMA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭red vex

i think men should be allowed wear skirts. it would reduce bathroom queues in nightclubs and it would feel wonderful on windy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 graciek

I'm with Red Vex!! It's a tad weird but If you feel the need.... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Hello Kitty

I dont think men should wear skirts it would look totally wrong and weird....
    plus they have hairy legs:eek: , theyd just look stupid really!!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I've seen guy wearing skirts on fashion tv, ya i'd give it a go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Gay guys don't count. Nor do scots or blacks (They can pull anything off!). Only heterosexual, self-conscious guys.

Advertisement