Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent midweek night out?

Options
  • 29-12-2003 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

Hey, I've been on the scene for about 6 months now. Ive been th the FL, GUBU, The George, POD and Tease. I only head out at weekends, usually to the FL then the G. Ive been to the G a couple of times on a sunday which I really enjoyed, what a laugh... I didnt really enjoy the POD mainly because Im not into dance/house music.

Anyway, what I want to know is are there any decent gay nights out during the week. Am I missing anything?

Cheers...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,072 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Have you tried Glitz on a Tuesday night, haven't been myself but its supposed to be good, It's in what used to be break for the border

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Glitz is usually decent enough alright :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Yeah Glitz is prolly the most decent midweek nite out. Plus you can laugh at moiridin dancing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by ixoy
    Plus you can laugh at moiridin dancing!
    Pot calling Kettle, Pot Calling Kettle. Nanoo Nanoo

Originally posted by ixoy
    Yeah Glitz is prolly the most decent midweek nite out. Plus you can laugh at moiridin dancing!

Ahem.

While I'm dancing you can be calling people whores and vomiting on them. I know which I'd prefer doll ;)

• Advertisement

Moridin and Ixoy both banned from GLB Issues for a week for being bad dancers and people who can't handle their drink.

meh. You can talk.

Edit: I can also edit.

Edit:
    Who can take a sunrise
    Sprinkle it with dew
    Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two
    The Candy Man
    The Candy Man can
    The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love
    And makes the world taste good

Very good damien. Move along now.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Originally posted by moridin
    Ahem.

While I'm dancing you can be calling people whores and vomiting on them. I know which I'd prefer doll ;)

Vomiting on them! I would never be so discourteous! Your brain sir is clearly addled! Methinks the bopping and hopping clearly dislodged it...

while (ixoy == gey)
    {
    vomit();
    }

Should I move this thread to Programming ?

• Advertisement

I think it has many fine qualities that would be much appreciated there, especially the global constant of ixoy puking and conveniently forgetting the day after ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Oh you crazy kids, yes glitz is good, its 8euro in opens at 11, tuesday nights.
    Brians a bad dancer but bless 'em he tries, ixoy is just wrong... in general :P

Originally posted by azezil
    Brians a bad dancer but bless 'em he tries, ixoy is just wrong... in general :P

Argh! lets not go there, you just aren't qualified to make statements like that dancing one :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Oi! i've been told i'm a damn sexeh dancer :p

LIES!! All Lies!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 alex122

Originally posted by Johnnymcg
    Have you tried Glitz on a Tuesday night, haven't been myself but its supposed to be good, It's in what used to be break for the border

Yeh Glitz is gud nite - lovely venue, good music and a great crowd.

Advertisement