Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Forum (Please dont gun me down too much)

Options
  • 29-12-2003 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

Seeing as boards.ie rips off the Magic the gathering card game, IMHO it should at the very least hav a forum for MTG

Your thoughts?

Should Boards have an MTG forum 5 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 5 votes
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

As far as I know that game is getting less and less popular as the years go on? Would probably be a waste, I think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Wouldn't a forum like that run the risk of drawing attention to the shameless "homage" that the boards.ie cards are? I mean, surely there's copyright stuff there?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by Sarky
    Wouldn't a forum like that run the risk of drawing attention to the shameless "homage" that the boards.ie cards are? I mean, surely there's copyright stuff there?

Possibly, but it's obviously a parody and it's not exactly doing MTG any financial damage. If anything it's increasing brand awareness of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

Just to add my support

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

yay, 3 yes votes!!!

ok, this was a bad idea...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Nein! Pix'n'Mix is the spiritual (and holiday) home of MTG.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement