Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

d'more pictures Ali G and da posse found on da net

Options
  • 04-02-2000 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Yo

Found pictures of da fat ho and da homie ho on da net www.crosswinds.net/~alig/
    da bubbles and da zero&dre

Word on da street is da Devore and da Gandalf are da next

Ali G and da posse are here
    Ali G and da posse are here to stay

Wicked

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

*Sigh*

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Now will all you smart ppl who claim to know who it is tell us who it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Just delete this morons posts.

Gandalf.

[This message has been edited by gandalf (edited 04-02-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Nawww leave him for a bit, I'm sure we're all gagging to see what he does to Dev and Gandalf tongue.gif

In all fairness though, if you admin types do genuinely know who this is and aren't just letting on, then it seems only fair that this tosser be unmasked...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Oh his site seems to have been deleted. smile.gif I believe the Crosswinds admins play Quake as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Plonkboy made a big booboo last nite, got tracert'ed, tracked down and sooooo busted. It was soooo sweet. He's got until this evening to do some stuff b4 every1 finds out.. Respect to the mighty Devore...

Ali G is prolly heading for the ferry as we speak smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i wish i could make sense on all these cryptic clues????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ali G209

Yo

Ali G and da posse are here
    Ali G and da posse are here to stay

Why do yo all hate me?
    I dun nothing wrong.
    Is it 'cos i'm a black rappa?

Ali G and da posse has repect for yo posse
    d'Can't we all not get along with da other?

Respect

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yo yo Ali G,
    Rememba me from last night homie!

We be hangin in da crib chatting with da sexy chick Susan from down lower-east-side Thurles.

Crazy sexy "A/S/L" action in da house.

Pity y'all got busted for chattin with a guy.

Why dontcha tell all the good people about it.

Before I post the logs and screenshots.

DeVore aka Sexy Susan From Thurles...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Ali G is a black rapper?
    Isn't that guy from the 11 O'Clock show who takes the mickey outta ppl who have high paying or interesting jobs? Y'know the guy, sounds like he's Austrian or something? Oh and Dev, I'm confused. Is it Tom or Susan, or do u lead a double life? sunglasses.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

We really dont mind tho , if you tell us before or after the logs and screenshots are posted AS LONG AS THEY ARE POSTED!!!
    Please man, we'd all enjoy a good laff! Life is short smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Life is short?? Then wtf am I doing sitting here reading the boards? I should be out doing things to make my life worthwhile. Clan arena beckons me sunglasses.gif

LOL
    Good point. But you do realise steve, that unlike you I have a life offline which is too short.Unless they get that cryogenic freezing thing that i asked them about to work. Anyway -haha - CA server is empty right now and Buffy/Angel is on. Ads smile.gif

Has anyone else noticed that when myself and Pal start posting, the thread veers way off it's original topic. What an amazing coincidence sunglasses.gif

No actually I never noticed that. O ya...
    Did ye all see tonite when Buffy turned into a neanderthol {spelt incorrectly smile.gif)?
    It was cool!
    O ya, and unmask that ali g guy. Hmmm. Actually I dont care who ali g is. He is getting too much attention. It is exactly what he is after. It is kinda entertaining tho. It reminds me of some Enid Blyton Famous Five detective stuff. As in really sad. But still entertaining. Cmon and embaress ali g admin lads. Dont just reveal him. Humiliate him!!!! We want BLOOD!!!
    Much like Angel. Did ye see the episode tonight? O wait. Im going off the topic again. Ill just get my coat. (and wait for steve's inevitable reply smile.gif)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Strange - I was in the pub at 7.30 till 10:30 and Ali G posted at 8 ??

Now, at last i have proof that it wasn't me, so Dev, and slosh, I seriously want an apology from you, fun is fun but you dragged my name tru mud for nothing.

IT IS NOT ME, NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, I DON't DO **** LIKE THAT AND I@M ****ING SICK OF EVERYTIME I GO ANYWHERE I'M CALLED ALI G. !!

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Bubbs my good man... we caught you last nite.. fairs fair.. that pic of me was dead funny and I had a good laugh, dunno what Dre (as in Dray) and Zero are gonna say.. but if you want we'll post the logs and screenshots.. u really want that ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

How is it Bubbles if he was at the pub at 8? Did he get somebody to post for him? What's the story

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Make of this what you will.

Truth is, I went on to an isps chat area and spied Ali G sitting there.
    So I played all "newbie" and managed to get him to talk to me a little.

I pretended I was on the chat channel for the first time and my husband had put me in there (I was pretending to be female)

We chatted, during which Ali G told me "he" was female (I played along). We talked some more about a/s/l and having sex with my husband (me and slosh were rolling around laughing)

Eventually I said I had to go and would "she" give me an email address. "She" refused saying she would next time. I said "good night, oh yeah my real names Susan. Just so you know."

Ali G> "I'm John."
    Me> "John?"

There was a long pause.
    Then the conversation went thus:

Me> "As in John Bubbles?"
    Him>no repsonse.
    Me> "As In Bubbles... the quake player."
    Him>no repsonse.
    Me> "As in .... busted?"
    Him> "Nope. Who are you?"
    Me> "Oh I think you know me very well!"
    Me> "Tom DeVore Murphy"
    Him> "Well its not bubbles."
    Me> "Suppose I put this log on the boards?"
    Him> "****. You bollix. Ok."
    Me> "Tell you what, just apologies on the boards and I wont say nothing. Just say it was a joke."

There was more to this conversation, which slosh will testify. I have screen shots of it too but I couldnt be arsed cutting them all out and ftping them up.

Bubbles was one of a few people who recieved the Adra picture from its source. I recieved it too, on irc. There was a discussion (which I wasnt part of) as to its placement on the boards. Bubbles also is recorded saying he'd do it, and that he didnt care what people thought.

I'm not accusing bubbles, but I know my mind is pretty damned certain.

The point is its been fun, but now its becoming a chore. Ali G had better disappear because I'm begining to not see the funny side and its becoming a major yawn-fest.

From now on, we'll just delete his posts and ignore him.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

In all fairness Tom, while what you have there looks convincing, it only looks convicing because that's what people want to believe anyway.

Me> "Suppose I put this log on the boards?"
    Him> "****. You bollix. Ok."

That looks like the clincher... but then again, if you were some lamer who has just been chatting up a chick called Susan on IRC only to discover that it's actually a bloke called Tom Murphy, would your response not be similar?

And the fact is Bubbles was in Messrs last night for the whole night; it seems like a long-way-round kinda thing to arrange for someone else to send a post for him, or some such...

As he points out himself, he doesn't talk like your "Ali G" pal off IRC. I've never once in the last 2-3 years seen Bubbles use the word "bollix" on IRC.

If you're aliasing to these boards as "Ali G", what are the chances that you'll be dumb enough to use that nick on IRC as well? Doesn't it seem more likely that it's some muppet kid, given that Ali G is an immensely popular TV character?

Finally, this would be immensely out of character. Bubbles has certainly done things like this before, but he's always owned up to it, and indeed has always been immensely proud of it... Seems odd that not only would these be posted under an alias, but that he'd also vehemently deny that it was him...

At the end of the day, I personally think most of the pics were pretty funny (ok so I'm delighted that there are damn all pics of me in circulation, so I'm safe... :p ) and we're all getting a bit over wrought over this. I don't believe that it should go "unpunished", so to speak; but i do believe that it's kinda unfair to accuse Bubbles of this. Tom's detective work on this was clever, but his collar at the end of it doesn't stand up at all, and it's damned unfair of him to make accusations based on that!

Ja,
    Rob

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

bubbles typed out a big ****off log of ardis apparantley telling him i raped a girl - if hes capable of that i think hes capable of this

Sorry I took so long Pal, but my pc's a big great hulking piece of sh*t. Now that Ali G is very close to being unmasked, shouldn't he just give up before the notorious D.E.V. get's medievil on his ass? sunglasses.gif

Oops, that's relating to the topic. Maybe I should go to the HL board with that reply sunglasses.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

ive seen that Ali G on phisy net, and ive seen im in real life, hes only a yung fla, i dont think hes the guy

Advertisement