Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Perfect Circle

Options
  • 30-12-2003 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Anyone annoyed that for the second time in about 4 months, A Perfect Circle have toured the UK and mainland Europe...but have failed to arrive on these shores and play a gig in Ireland...what the **** is going on...?

The same happened late last year with the Deftones and Janes Addiction...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Have you asked the band their reason? Try contacting them through their record label (there doesn't appear to be any contact info on the APC website) It always amazes me to hear people complain about bands not visiting this country. There's only one way to let them know you're pissed off, and thats to tell them!!! I doubt Maynard reads boards.ie, though he could do worse...

Also, check this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131459

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Zappa

Same question for me.....they have not come to greece, tho their sales were pretty good, let alone cyprus where I am their only fan...

Advertisement