Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DeVore - Re: Ali G

Options
  • 05-02-2000 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

As you all know I’m been named as Ali G be certain people. I assure you that I’m not. Now, lets all sit down together and look at the evidence.

Sure, then blade first sent me the pic of adra ( which didn’t have adras face on it etc) I did say my usual line of “to the boards” and something like I will post it, I don’t give a ****”
    How many times do I say that ? I was going to post it, but I never did.

Secondly this conversation Devore had with Ali G, who he thinks its me.
    Firstly, IF I was Ali G, would I come onto IRC revealing my I.P ? This would be the first time. When I do stuff (which it’s a while since I have) you know I’m usually careful about that stuff.

Look at the grammar in it also

"Nope. Who are you?"

Ok, in IRC do I ever start sentences with capital letters ?
    Do I ever use full stops in IRC ?
    Any time I use a question mark there is always a space i.e test ? as apposed to test?

Look at any log of any time and you will notice this

"****. You bollix. Ok."
    Here again we examples of this. Do I talk like this ? I think not.

IF I was on as Ali G you think I would ever give out my real name ? Jesus, for 2 years people didn’t know my real name so you think I would spit it out to strangers !!!!

Post the full log, and the screenshots Dev so the people can have a look and clearly see its not me.

Anyway – I never chat up women like that – and people know it. If anything I chat up blokes for the laugh. Me, chat up a girl online – I never once did it.

All I can conclude from this is that Ali G was on IRC, and pretended to be me. Something which I’m not happy about – especially if he was using my ident – which you never mentioned ??? Also I’m sure you did a whois – I would also like to see a screenshot of that with the time/date this happened

Also there was a post made by Ali G last night at around 8pm. Now, as Trojan, WWMan and others will tell you I was in mcguires from around 7.30 to 10.30. Can someone please explain how I’m getting the rap for this when its so clear it isn’t

If you want it to be me, believe all you want DeV, but even I can’t believe how stupidly you looking at this. I know 2 years ago I did **** like this on my Quake Page – but c’mon. Its not me, and all the time you are smug in the fact you think its me your letting Ali G get away with it. And when he is discovered I expect for this dickhead to be banned and g-lined.

“”I'm not accusing bubbles, but I know my mind is pretty damned certain.”” Sorry, but you are accusing me ! and wrongly doing so !
    If

bubbles

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

if your so innocent why bother typing all that ****e?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

cos i'm not getting the blame/banned for something i didn't do you idiot !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

That was sorta obvious smile.gif

If your theory IS right Dev(and im on neither side) then you realise you have 2 people to track since bubbles was at the pub when one post was made.

I just refreshed gamespy btw and there is an Ali J on barrysworld ca. Similiar name. I guess its common enough.

Who the hell is the real life Ali G tho?? I never heard of him before smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

That's because you get bog all TV reception in the village of the damned sunglasses.gif

[This message has been edited by Steven (edited 05-02-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Could be all a double bluff though, especially seeing as there was a bubbles pic up there as well.

... mind you everyone was telling me in IRC it was chrome, cept those who claim to know who it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

The plot thickens sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

IT was me i tell you me!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahaha and i'm not sorry. So ****ing mad props to M1ke and Shaft and w3rd up to Rasta Ali in Ireland Ali in Ireland

ChRoMe

"Is that what you want?!" <-- Hooker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 RFK

Quelle surprise, if it was one of the White **** brigade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Well, ChRoMe I think afew words spring to mind - 'IP: Logged' b1tch!! Bu5t3D! Ali G is busted, Ali G is busted (in da ireland, in da ireland). I've got screenshots. No poxy firewall will stop me now, wait till Monday and all will be revealed...

Daire O'Neill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Shaft1

What is a "white ****" that a black person who wants to be white or the other way around?

• Advertisement

The other way round, like these 17 year old kids living in Cabra or some such who think their the main niggas in the hood and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Rfk how many "niggas" do u know?
    coz i dont know any
    whats a nigga?
    plz explain
    did someone in cabra beat you up?

Who are the members in this "White ****" brigade?

You seem amazingly casual using the word "****" bit of a redneck are we?

Who are the members anyway?

Wow, relax guys, anyone would think I was referring to you guys or something!! Don't be so defensive!

Nah im just curious who the members are!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Val Kilmer

Guess it must be Krash, Shaft, Rasta, and Chrome, all a righteous bunch of bro's, keeping it real, with no handbags or tears. They rule.

Advertisement