Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scratched CD

Options
  • 30-12-2003 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭

I've got a copy of NOLF2, which I've lent to people and gotten back scratched.
    I got it to install, with difficulty, but when I try to start the game the cdrom just can't get the info it needs from the disc.
    So, ( I know this is against the rules, but, being an old game etc.) I need a nocd crack. I've tried one or two of the usual sites, and searching for the name of the file (a file name) on kazaa and overnet to no avail.

Does anybody know of a site that keeps an archive of all cracks?
    I'd hate to have to buy the game again.....
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

I know a very good crack portal/search engine site that I couldn;t possibly publicise here.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭patch

LoL!...... no worries, I've just got the problem sorted. Thanks all!

Pat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

I hope you gave your friend a good thumping for scratching you CD. Hate that. Once lent a book to a friend, in perfect nick, got it back and it was in pieces ... :mad: And CDs + my brother == thumb print heaven ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by patch
    So, ( I know this is against the rules, but, being an old game etc.) I need a nocd crack.

and the mod shall strike down with furious anger....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭patch

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    and the mod shall strike down with furious anger....

Re-read the post. In context, that sentence is a whole lot less angering. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

It's not abandonware, so what your asking for is indeed against the rules. Zero tolerance I'm afraid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement