Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was €209 Now €-1031.05 at Arnotts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

heh :D:D

fer her and then for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

Did you submit that order?
    Might try that too. Probably safe because my credit card doesn;t have enough on it for them to charge full price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

no I didnt finish the order but I mailed them a picture of it

Hmmm I finished my order. I think I might cancel though. Was hoping they mightn't notice but they will since you sent them a pic and all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭leonlafrite

Is THIS legal ??? I do not think so but ...

Terms & Conditions

The following are the terms and conditions for use of Arnotts website or any Internet site to which the website is linked (the “website”). This website is for use by persons who are 18 years and over only.

PRICE OF GOODS The price listed on the Website (the 'price') for Arnotts products (the "products") will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order on the website. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price for the products on the Website is wrong.

• Advertisement

ah ****e it hasn't a hope of getting through then. On the phone to them now. the order isn;t in the system Odd.

"Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, we are not able to proceed with the
    saucepan set as it is sold out. would you like to proceed with the remaining
    item?
    Regards
    Ian Huxtable"

for the fourth time:
    no!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by leonlafrite
    Is THIS legal ??? I do not think so but ...
    <snip>
    PRICE OF GOODS The price listed on the Website (the 'price') for Arnotts products (the "products") will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order on the website. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price for the products on the Website is wrong.
    AFAIR they can refuse to sell you the stuff AND/OR ask you if you want to pay the higher price - if you say no they refund you. They certainly can't just take extra money out of your credit card without you authorising it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Now €84.95 :(

Advertisement