Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX GamerTag Help

Options
  • 30-12-2003 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Hey did anyone here in Ireland manage to link their GamerTag yet?

The postcode field is stopping me, any of u bypass this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

yeah i did. i did both of mine and no probs. i think what u have to do is to put in your town or city into the postcode. I'm not 100% sure but i know it's somethin stupid like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Still doesnt work - How crap.

I rang their technical support and they said that there was a bug with the irish version and the postal code. Anyone else have trouble / succeeded????

ANY help would be appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 XDC Ghost

Author Thread: Linking Gamertag Update.
    Uber Death

Total Posts: 34

Linking Gamertag Update.
    Posted: 23 Dec 2003 02:40 PM

For those of you that are still interested.

Just got a phone call from xbox.

They have an update to the site in the workings, it won't be up for a while but they will be incuding an option which will enable us to link our gamertags to MSN without having to put in a post code as us irish don't have the same post code system as England.

Not sure when it will happen but have been assured it will happen in the near future. give them a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Been a while, hasn't it?

Has anyone heard any more on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭40coats

The last Live update fixed this from the Xbox side, just waiting on the changes to update to Xbox.com. Meant to happenat the end of this month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭ceejay

There was a post on the XBox Forums about this that seemed to indicate that May 26th was the date when this would be sorted out.

Ciarán.

Advertisement