Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We Love Dara!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Originally posted by legofsalmon
    While he are on the busking subject, does anyone know the duo/trio that always do the hendrix/clapton/blues stuff on grafton street and now crown alley? really funky guys, pink cons and all

That's The Dialectics. They're f***ing cool.
    They have CDs on sale for 10 europes which yous should check out if you like their stuff.
    Also they do the odd gig around Dublin. I'll let ye know next time they're playing.

xxx me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

The Dialectics are by far the best buskers in this fair city.

I have to agree with you.
    Just 'cos you're my friend though. ;)
    Ah no, I love listening to them.
    xxx me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭The Weatherman

Originally posted by memaeve
    When I said that I meant the guy who this post is about.
    Just so ye know :)
    xxx me

Good 'cause i thought you meant me! Phew!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭The Weatherman

Originally posted by luce
    The Dialectics are by far the best buskers in this fair city.

Are they the ones in Temple Bar who play Jeff Buckley?

• Advertisement

No, I don't think so. I've never heard them play Jeff Buckley, but they do play in Temple Bar the odd time. They seem to have been sticking tio Grafton St. recently though.
    xxx me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

They do lotsa Hendrix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Nymphomaniac

I see we have gone off the subject at hand, dara :)

But then, i suppose he doesnt interest anyone else, so its ok.

I was just thinking about how great dara is today, and then i realised that i dont deserve him. it sucks, he's all i want, and i wont have him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

We are all to jealous of u and ur dara realated shanigans to talk about him cause we know YOU are the ONLY person who's allowed kiss the silly boy!

boys are stupid..throw rocks at them.. and more at Wacker cause he's so fat it takes many to hurt him.

lol
    Poor Wacker :D

xxx me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Nymphomaniac

Hehehe rockie, you're so mean to Wacker!

But thanks, i guess you're right :) Hopefully, ill have some progress
    to tell you about next Saturday.

Man, i love that guy........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 DeadlyNiteshade

man, you people are weird. someone should start a fan club for dara, this kinda thing freaks him out, so it'll be funny :p

and who's kenny g??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭christi

Can any man be that good looking???

Well, according to chatroom gossip and "Nymph's" word; he's not only good looking but is also very kind and can sing...

So my questions are: #1Why hasn't he been discovered by someone other than lustin' ladies?

#2 When is Nymph going to create a "dara" website so we can not only see this "god" but hear him sing as well?

Come on...... we're waiting ;)

And to Weatherboy; I don't think any straight guy can be "switched" to bat for the other team, and if "he" can... he needs counceling and to seriously needs to reconsiter what "team" he's playing for :) Don't ya love the baseball metaphores used there? Oh don't answer for Christ sake - it's a retorical question!

well from what ive heard, nymph is dead, so looks like someone else will have to.
    and christi, why dont you get your ass on a plane and fly over to see him(and me!) get your skates on missy!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

*hands christi her skates, while wondering how this is anywhere near relevant to the original topic*

*Christi takes the "steaks" (I like mine bloody! Thanks)

hmmmm me ass on a plane? Need money for that - so my book better sell well ;)
    And just me "ass" ... what about the rest of me? Can you buy a plane ticket for just
    your ass? :)

And another thing... Nymph is not dead! She loves this Dara fella too much to die just yet :)

Can someone post a picture of this guy so we can all decide if he's really that good lookin?

Started working on my next book today... the first line being; "Life isn't always what it seems, and often, neither is death!"

Hello to all the Chatters :)

Bite yas later!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Grim_Reaper

I can be your proof, Dara is hot, but not the hottest!

There is one more.... yet if anyone mentions his name i shall personally come after you and shoot you, I mean it!!! If you have any sense of morals!!! (Or if you like me in any way and don't want to put me through utter torture for the rest of my living...well, days) Then ZIP IT!!

........I know where you live!!.......

nymph is dead, i killed her :) and i dont think a picture of dara is a great idea, he comes here sometimes and it wouldnt be good for his psycological health ;)

and i want the rest of you too christi i just thought if you brought your ass, the rest of you would follow!!!

Yes if my ass were to be on a plane - the rest of me would have no choice but to follow... Unless of course I were chopped into bits - then my dismembered parts could travel! For example, my ass could go to Ireland, my head to France, my arms and torso to somewhere warm like Belize.... ohhhhhh white sand and cobalt blue water, and my legs could go to Old Europe where they could walk the hallowed halls of Vlad Tepes Castle ;)

Do you think a dismembered me would freak people out?

I think a fully-membered Christi would freak people out! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

he looks like Dan Aykroyd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

He's nowhere near as funny though tbh.

ahh the good sister is quite funny i have to say........not as funny as me but still quite funny

Well christi, if your gonna send any of you here, let me know :)

Note: when people laugh at you, it doesnt really make you funny, unless you're funny looking.......:p

And grim, will you call your hitman? this french girl is getting to me......

Originally posted by Howard the Duck
    ahh the good sister is quite funny i have to say........not as funny as me but still quite funny

You're getting such a petting next time I see you howard!

Eh nun, keep your sex life to yourself please :p

yes nun keep your sex life to yourself and very very far away from me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Grim_Reaper

Deadly Niteshade, I'll go after her personally..... (ah, if only it were true...)

Yes, Nun.... we don't want or need to know how you fullfil your sexual needs!

thanks anyway darling, toay ive come to the conclusion (with the help of replies to my thread) that if anything was gonna happen, it would have. now he's happy with someone else thats the way it was meant to be.

so.......who's single?? ;)

• Advertisement

Good for you Nymph! But I still say... there's always hope because you never know what tomorrow brings :) Adoration, Love, crushes... It's all a roller-coaster ride, and you have to be willing to go with the ups as well as the downs... and when the feelings are just right - let go and scream! :)

If life's a bowl of cherries then I hope all those whom I hold little affection for "choke" to a slow and tortuous death on its pits :)

Seriously I think I should work for a greeting card company!

Advertisement