Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying match tickets

• 31-12-2003 3:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

Can someone tell me how I go about getting tickets for a match? I'm looking to go the Charlton V. Wolves game on the 10th Jan and would like to get them in advance.
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

i would imagine the ticket office of charlton fc .. that would be your best bet ...
    but to be honest i cant see that match been a sell out of maybe you could just turn up to the match ? and pay at the gate or at the ticket office

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭SteM

You'll find it very hard, tickets for The Valley don't go on general sale very often. Most of ground is taken up by season ticket holders (some mad amount like 70% or something - very high). The remaining tickets go on sale to club member first and practically always sell out. They'll go on general sale then. Most of my wife's family live around that area and they're happy to get to get tickets to a match or 2 a season.

I think touts are you're only chance for Charlton - it's much easier to get tickets for Fulham or Tottenham home games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Mocking Burd

SteM - I've heard that they are pretty hard to get hold of alright. You can't even get a ticket to the Gillingham game unless you hold a season ticket. A old friend of mine from London is a member but I can't get in contact with him.
    I'm going to call the box office and see if they can hold a couple of tickets for me if I pay by CCard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭SteM

Good luck Burd, enjoy the game if you get to it ;)

Advertisement