Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruiting

Options
  • 06-02-2000 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

OKay after the last two humilating defeats in IQ3L I am asking anyone who isn't in a clan and gets a resonable ping to join the irish rangers.
    PLease

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

What's all this reasonable ping crap about? smile.gif Give me HPB (insert name of brilliant player) over LPB (insert name of crap player) any day.
    Hmm, could I be any more tactful? sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

the IR lads were good sports today, if u want a nice friendly clan, join them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

In fairness to them..their collective pings
    are absolutly sh0ite...
    Talk about static targets!!
    They could do with sum players that can move! sunglasses.gif

Shad..
    HE WHO DARES WINS

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Whats the cause of these unfortunate pings?

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭The Anarchist

As I'm looking for a clan sure I'll join you and solve your pinging/losing problem!!

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I dunno, he doesn't sound law-abiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

greenhell mail me sonic@gibworld.com , i might have a few ul plairs interested , 40 pings , when it works :/

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 08-02-2000).]

Advertisement