Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gary Neville on MUTV

• 31-12-2003 3:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭

Question: How disappointed were you to miss the World Cup

Answer: I was more concerned about missing the European Cup semi for United. It was better that the injury happened when it did as I didn't miss a lot of football for United.

Question : Are you disappointed the Giggsy is missing out on the Euro 2004?

Answer: Obviously I'm gutted for him. But in a way it's very good for United because he'll be fresh for next season.

Question : Was the strike threat real?

Answer : Yes definitley. Despite what some players will tell you. We were absoloutley furious and still are. United aren't a club that will hang people out to dry. We'll get behind each other 100%.

Above is an extract from a recent interview on MUTV featuring Gary Neville . It shows that keano is not the only Utd. player who puts his Club before country and that attitude is what makes Utd different class IMO.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by The Muppet
    Above is an extract from a recent interview on MUTV featuring Gary Neville . It shows that keano is not the only Utd. player who puts his Club before country and that attitude is what makes Utd different class IMO.

That IMO makes Neville, as well as "Keano", a ****tard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

That IMO makes Neville, as well as "Keano", a ****tard!

what about keily and Irwin and shearer and the growing number of players who realise who they really owe their allegience to, the clubs that finance their lavish lifestyle and not the muppets in Football Associations living off their efforts.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

lets see him come back from that:D :D

it looks like jesus thats great has it in for the muppet ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Originally posted by The Muppet
    what about keily and Irwin and shearer and the growing number of players who realise who they really owe their allegience to, the clubs that finance their lavish lifestyle and not the muppets in Football Associations living off their efforts.

That's a great f**king point why play for a football association that does'nt really care about player's just the money when you can play with your club that will do everything to keep you good knick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Originally posted by phenom
    it looks like jesus thats great has it in for the muppet ;)

Looks like the new user knows alot about the forum. Long time reader first time poster there phenom ? Or is there something more sinister going on ?

Welcome to the soccer forum play nice with the other boys and girls, BTW JTG has not got it in for the muppet, well not anymore than anybody else :)

cheers:D

first time poster and reader by the way looking forward to enoying alot of people
    ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

first time poster and reader by the way looking forward to enoying alot of people
    ;)

Ah yes just think annoy people to much you get banned,hee hee

could you please stop annoying me
    if you dont youll be banned;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

;)

Really !

I like Thanx am extremely suspicious of you as well. If as I suspect, you are an established boards member using this account to troll I will make sure both accounts are banned from boards.

Gandalf.

• Advertisement

If as I suspect, you are an established boards member using this account to troll I will make sure both accounts are banned from boards.

im only here one day and already getting treatend to be banned from boards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

BTW JTG has not got it in for the muppet, well not anymore than anybody else

Anyone got the Samaratins number?;)

I have no problems with JTG as he is a pool supporter and like all them at the moment is more to be pitied than anything else.;)

BTW can anyone please tell me where I can get the Book Keano wrote all about kicking Alfe . Is it available in paperback. Might be a good read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

*yawn*

here you go muppet. Just for you...tell them about the warts on your ass. ;)

http://www.samaritans.org.uk/

im only here one day and already getting treatend to be banned from boards

Just out of curiosity, was boards recommended to you by a current user or did you just surf on in to it ?

You have no need to worry, you will not be banned without good reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

Originally posted by gandalf
    Really !

I like Thanx am extremely suspicious of you as well. If as I suspect, you are an established boards member using this account to troll I will make sure both accounts are banned from boards.

Gandalf.

how can you do that? Are their ip addresses the same?

just surfing

im starting to get into it and will hopfully be on boards for a while

Originally posted by Ronaldo7
    how can you do that? Are their ip addresses the same?

No mods on any board have the ability to check IP addresses of anybody. That is something that only an admin can do and only if there is good reason. Doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to work out that there appears to be something a bit strange going on here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement