Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

design work required

Options
  • 31-12-2003 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭

Right

I'm involved in a redesign of a website and would like to get someone on board who has some skillz in the graphic design area. The website is not a commercial venture, and as such, we wouldnt be in a position to pay for the work. The site will not be employing anything fancy other than PHP with a bit of Javascript, and would have a relatively simple layout. I hope I'm not being to cheeky here, but it may suit someone who is looking to build a portfolio of sites.

If you want more details, post here or pm

Cheers

Bio

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

Might be interested depending on the subject, what sort of stuff you want drawn, how much work and how much time. Just got a scanner which I want to use in graphic design. I'd want a link to my own site (when it's up) with some search engine fodder text like "graphic design".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Please post up more details on the job & organization.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

If you PM me your email I will send you some samples of work.

Advertisement