Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

q3 - war1

Options
  • 08-02-2000 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

max clients on war1 is 10, could someone plz increase this to 12 or more because some teams arrive on with a load of subs leaving no room for anyone else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

the problem was a lack of server resourses. anyways, why would anyone bring more than 5 players to the server? this some sorta muppet clan? 11 might b an idea, thats 5 per clan and 1 for the admin.

having said that, the admins don't lock the teams so any old eejit that happens along can jump right in.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Why tell me? I knew it was 10 anyway, mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

lol Max smile.gif i think Cloud turned the max clients down from 16 or so cos the netcode in q3 is so crap that everyone was getting lagged out. It was impossible for hpb's, apparently.

Advertisement