Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead mouse

Options
  • 07-02-2000 7:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Now that my 5 yr old MS mouse is dead, i finnaly have an excuse to buy a brand new fancy 3 button type, WHICH IS THE BEST?

...putting aside the Force Feedback one of course...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭The Anarchist

Other than resurrecting the old one I suggest you buy an Intellimouse from Microsoft. Although you are supporting Microsoft's Monopolating cause you can be happy that your fragging with 5 possible buttons!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Logitech USB Wingman Gaming Mouse is yer only man.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Gandys one for games, The other for everything else. And the only good MS mouse is the intellieye one. And while your feeding the MS monster, at least you can know that they didn't make the mouse but bought out some company that did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Logitic is your only man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

if yer mad enuf too spend all that money on a boomslang go ahead, or get the next best thing, logitech mouseman+ the only way smile.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

sonic this mean u wont suck anymore ? wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

just get a good oul intellipoint
    and a toothpick for cleaning it
    **** spending 60+ quid on a mouse like.
    oooh it helps me click on the icons better.
    use ps2rate and youll be laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

well i mean no one could be as good as u , am im MAD , MAD i say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 str8eiht

SMOKEY HOKES! Got like no replies to my post a week ago about QUAKE 3 DEMO SERVERS please?), but ya'all is all over the mouse thing, GREAT. THANX ALL!

At work today (Sono Press, CD manu. anybody heard of it?) I found out about a mouse that replaces the track ball with get this...a LASER! RAD!, any one mention a mouse that has this feature?

Checked out that Razor mouse (thanks Sonic)
    and if the deal with free BZ 2 or SOF is on here in Ireland i'll HAVE to go for that.

Is the MS intellimouse the one that looks like a Tie-Fighter? I'm sure they're all rad, but who could argue with a free copy of Soldier of Fortune OR Battle Zone 2?

Thanks again

[This message has been edited by str8eiht (edited 07-02-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

What's the force feedback one? Good crack for one-player games i'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭The Anarchist

Lads,

What the hell is up like why are we so against Microsoft like who cares if the rob some poor c**ts idea and uses it to make billions and create a monopoply blah blah blah. bill1.gif

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

What's so special about the gaming mouse lads?

man the razer boomslang 2000 , some mouse , it looks so good on me dell mouse mat
    4 buttons and a wheel , 2000 dpi and its designed for gamers

www.razerzone.com

and there is a review of it by xenon , hakeem and sujoy at

http://www.xsreality.com/articles/hardware/Razer2k/Razer2k1.asp

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 07-02-2000).]

np lad , but dont go for any mouse with an led or laser etc , they are cool but suck for gaming , one of the lads here has one and if u move the mouse quickly , ie flick it to kill that camper death standing behind u smile.gif , the mouse 1. stops working or 2. starts moving in a z shaped pattern on the screen

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 08-02-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

!

normally i would say Oook but i suppose blah will have to do

Advertisement