Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Internet Divert

Options
  • 31-12-2003 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, does anyone know what I need to key in to enable this feature? I want to divert calls to my mobile while on the 'net so that I won't miss any more important calls :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

as far as i know, they charge you for this service, a few euro a month. ring em up and request it/ask for info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Originally posted by Nuphor
    Hey guys, does anyone know what I need to key in to enable this feature? I want to divert calls to my mobile while on the 'net so that I won't miss any more important calls :(

Turn on call forwarding although this can coause problems with some modems that think the new dialtone is a busy signal and wont dial. On an IDSN line it is no prob.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Nuphor

*21*number# gives a strange dialtone alright, and my modem fails to dial using it. I'll try using an AT command to dial regardless of dialtone, hopefully that'll work.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Advertisement