Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IQ3L

Options
  • 08-02-2000 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭

ehh I hope that frags wont count in this league at all.
    most other leagues give the average of all winning margins for default wins...
    is that going to be applied?
    just a thought.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

no other league that i know of does that. anyways, 30mins is too long, put it down to 20 for next season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

what the games are 30 mins...surely not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Aye, I thought this was a bit odd myself.

Still though, its not that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

30 mins is a great time limit, shows off the winning clan's ability to get and KEEP the lead in especially close matches...

Lucutus of Borg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

UKCL does it.
    maybe not in q2 but nobody cares about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

lu cute ass is right there cheeky.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

The league rools say it's 20 mins per game. I guess every game should be looked at now and if a clan was winning after 20 minutes but ended up loosing should have their match changed from a loss to a win in the tables. Nah ****it, 30 mins is grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

I am just thinking that I've never managed to get 20 mins of a playable connection never mind 30...oh dear!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I was wondering why all the winning scores were so high, 30 mins is long. Like all the winning frag totals have been over about 150 - that woulda been pretty high in q2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Its an average score for quakeworld though smile.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

hence average scores for default wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

nice one chaos smile.gif

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Hows about you split the difference and make it 25 minutes and Bob's my Uncle, me maties!

Advertisement