Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resolutions Anyone? :D

Options
  • 31-12-2003 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

New years resolutions anyone...?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Yes, I'm making a new years resolution to stay off the net for 2004

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Yes, I will smoke when I want wherever I want.

P.:ninja: ;)

Right, Sod that for a sack of oranges

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Fire an assault rifle by the end of the year. I like making ones I can keep :D

*restrains self*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

You know, restraining yourself would have meant you wouldnt even have posted that. its one day in and you haven't even kept your resolution :p

my resolutions

To quit smoking SOME time before 2005
    to get down to work properly at some stage.
    to finish my portfolio :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

I must grow up this year. It seems to be the way forward for me. Sometimes I feel as though I'm gonna stay child like forever, and I don't think I want that very much. So there it is. My one resolution. If I fail this, then I've failed everything I promised to do this year.

neil, i kept my resolution for 10 minutes

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

I'm old this year so gimme a break.

Well since I'm soon to be no longer a teenager I guess tis time to be more responsible and get down to some proper work. Also the fact that I'll be heading into my final year of my degree in October I need to get into the habit of doing high quality work to get good grades and a good degree.

Also wanna start getting things done, so many projects in my head... Need to start some, finish others and formulate more. :p

More Evil Plans!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

to not have a resolution.
    it's worked better than any others i've had in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mr. scanger

1)Wear jeans more often
    2)Prove psychic and brother wrong and not be a father before August

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Wear jeans more often

I remember u being decidedly uncomfortable in jeans so how well is that going to work?

As for me i made no new years resolutions, i have fially complete some of last yrs completely by accident and merely intended to keep going the same way and i decided that before new years eve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

Insert obvious nerd joke here:
    4.9 Megapixels- the joke so far above everyones head they can't even see the vapour trails

However on a less stupid note, my resolution is to save enough money to throw an incredible Christmas party at the end of 2004.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Originally posted by Happy CTYI guy
    Insert obvious nerd joke here:
    4.9 Megapixels- the joke so far above everyones head they can't even see the vapour trails

Awful... Absolutely awful.

O god, just got that the 2nd time.

when i actually read it

terrible happy, im disappointed in yo

im kidding, great joke

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

What?!? i don't get it. Someone explain it to me please. *sigh* I feel stupid now. Well...stupider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

Don't worry, I don't get it either. Well, I sort of get it, but its so unfunny that I'm not sure if I've got it right or not. Well we can both be stupidererer together.
    Thats not even a word.

In other news, no resolutions for me. I'm starting my year in a relaxed way with the sole aim of doing as little work as possible until september. I guess thats sort of a resolution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

Originally posted by Jaffer

im kidding, great joke
    I'm beginning to doubt your sense of humour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

< I SAID NOTHING >
    Judge people less
    Do better in school (yeah..)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

I made a resolution not to make any resolutions (apart from the one I just said I made, of course).

• Advertisement
Advertisement