Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake 2

Options
  • 09-02-2000 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Stuck in the outer hanger. Cannot find next level. Seem to have killed and shot everything. Can't find commander's head. Help, help, help, help!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

lol?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

stop playin single player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 spence

Don't be laughing. Give me the answer and when I'm finished I'll play online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

My memory of quake2 single player all stem from one week when I wanted to listen to a load of borrowed CD's so I played quake2 while the CD played in the background. I have no memory whatsoever of any levels cause I played it once. Soz my mistake. I played the last level twice. I had to see this fabled room with pictures of id designers. smile.gif
    This really is no help is it? Ah well. Take my word, its better to play subconsciously while your really listening to good music. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I usually play better when I'm on 'autopilot'. My concious mind drifts off for a little stroll and when it comes back, it's like 'I'm playing fu<kin' kick ass!"
    Sort of Zen gaming... smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

As far as I know, there's a door on the bottom floor with research or repair or something over the door. Go through and follow the trail of operated and dissected bodies to the end of the rooms, where u'll find a decapitated tank commander on an operating table. On his bedside locker u'll find his head. Just put it in the slot at the start to enter the next level. I haven't played it in a long while, and only played it once, but my game memory is quite good so it should get u through. Just look for all the operating tables.
    Opps forgot to end my post the normal way sunglasses.gif

[This message has been edited by Steven (edited 09-02-2000).]

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

like, type "give all"
    might have to "set cheats 1" or something.
    Jesus, when did you come out of hiberbnation?
    Like, Q2 is Soooo last century

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Tut-tut max, where's the fun in beating it with cheats on? sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

oh for god sake, just type in q2 walkthrough in any search engine.....

by the way, any one the message you get on the same level i think when you crawl up a tunnel to some poor bas7ard whos dyin and it flashes up on screen for a few seconds and then disappears
    always wondered about that actually

oh, and yes i got that knot 4 u mail about some tourney

no i am not selling a riva tnt card

arthur c clark is crap

just reinstall windows

you own your own word

sorry, just trying to get as many posts in this one so i dont have to waste time on other threads.
    choose where apropriate....

But you had time to read them all? Kinda silly that.... Oooooo wait. Your trying to be funny.hehe<
    sarcasm.
    smile.gif
    Actually it was quite humourous. Maybe if you went a little more avand-garde with your humour?
    But then, Im just a professional(that isnt paid) board spammer smile.gif

• Advertisement

dont you mean amatur?
    professionals get paid, amaturs dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Ahh man,

Im still stuck on Shub Nigga, the final level on the orig quake! help! help! help!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

q2 done quick was pretty amazing.
    btw, Steven, where's the fun in playing single player Q2 with the cheats off? smile.gif
    loads more fun with chaingun & infinite bullets

I knew professionals get paid wwman.That was my avant-garde spaming humour smile.gifhehe

have you ever seen any of the quake or quake 2 done quick
    actually, the quake done quicker is absolutly fantastic. some of the stuff in that is amazing.

Advertisement