Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re.sunrise medical scooters

• 01-01-2004 5:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭

Hello again,just wondered if anyone had any experiences of sunrise sapphire scooters and if they are available second hand as they are nearly €3000 new.My mother in law needs one and we were also wondering if the foldable type were any good for comfort so we could drive her places too in the car on weekends?Any info would be appreciated.regds kieran

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭kmb

Hi Dawntreader,Iknow very little about these and was wondering with the one your selling:How old is it?
    Do they have a milage indicator and what milage would be on it?
    Are they expensive to repair or service?Sorry about the questions but i may be interested in yours but may need to do some"Homework"so to speak.The mother in law has very bad artiritis in her knees and we just want her not to be housebound.Her other facilties are okay.Any info you can advise i would appreciate it .regds kieran

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭kmb

no problem i will go through other link to contact you so..regds kieran

Advertisement