Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[New Forum] Engineering

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

How about Engineering under Sci/Tech and if need arises, making it a hierarchy like science with various engineering disciplines having there own board...?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,405 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Skanger
    Victor I've used your forum and many of your post to help we out with my civil engineering projects (from a traffic management point of view)
    Big difference between "can you help me with something" threads and "do my project for me" threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by towbar
    data

I was referring only to the forum that I thought was the most obvious place for Electronics discussion because it uses that title Sci/Tech - Electronics

One would expect that to be a place for Electronics discussion but reading the sticky it both those forums seems to suggest that these are not setup for general electronic discussion.

Sticky Electronics\ Home Entertainment

* Please Read Before Posting To This Fourm *

This board is for discussing things audio/visual related eg dvd players, video recorders, amps (not you amp), and other things like that. The usual rules apply here, cant really think of anything else that needs saying...

Sticky Electronics\ HW Tweaking/Modding

Read this before Posting to this Forum *

This is the Hardware Tweaking Forum, which is about tweaking, modding, and re-engineering hardware. This hardware is not limited to computer hardware, its anything !

General technology and tech support type questions should be posted in the Technology Board.

indeed the electronics section should cover electronics in a broader sense i should believe instead of just those two sections

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Approved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement