Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 6600

• 01-01-2004 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

Was thinking of getting one of these phones next month but wanted to get an idea of what other people think of them? Anyone used one or have one?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi, have a read of these threads... should give you a good place to start

note the WAP and MMS incompatibility issue with the handset and our operatros at present...

p.s. it's been discussed a few times already - a quick way to search is to use the 'Search this Forum' box on the bottom of the Mobiles / PDAs main page to see if there are any relevant posts already made on the topic

BrianG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

got one for christmas. It's the business! I love it. My main concern was that the battery wouldnt be up to the task but on my second charge I got like 4 days out of it. It's a chunky little yoke but it's niiiiiiiiiice.

Advertisement