Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ali G.

Options
  • 05-02-2000 7:32pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right, I'm retracting my opinion about Bubbles until I get this person.

If its not Bubbles, I'll profusely apologise.

I have these details.
    IP: 194.125.174.19 (indigo ip)
    Date: 4/2/2000
    Time: 9:08 AM.

I have traced a few more back.
    If you would like to see this person caught, please send me a mail at devore@spinsol.com stating such. Please include a specific mention of Indigo in your mail too.

On Monday, Slosh and I are going to contact people we know in indigo.

If that IP traces to someone on we know, I'm going to bill them for my time and name them here and ban them.
    They obviously work or are in college too, since they like to post at 9:08, which means their boss or senior lecturer will get a phone call from me (as PeeWee's did).

If it traces to an obviously hacked account, I'm going to get the police involved.

If Ali G wants to come clean now, then we can all have a laugh about it, because on Monday its going to get serious.

If you want to play with the big boys, you have to play by big boy rules smile.gif

Tom Murphy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

There's no keeping secrets from you Dev. Oh alright then, I did it, I killed kenny. He was asking for it though sunglasses.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

'pay me for my time'....Altho' the things were awful he said about adra(or so i hear)...noone asked for you to play matlock...all you're doing is giving ali g the attention he wants.
    just let it lie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

perhaps now is a time for

Wan Dev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

The whole situation smells like a murder she wrote episode. with dev playing angela.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Strange that, I traced his IP an got an Esat one? Probably usin both tho and u probably already know Dev but sure I thought I'd jus throw it in there.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah it is Murder She Wrote, but Ali G thinks this is a game, which up until Monday morning it will be. After that we'll see how he likes it.

You see this is FUN to me. I like to mess with people this way the way Ali G likes to mess with people in cyberspace.
    Now we can *both* have fun...

I wonder who will stop having fun first.

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Junkie, I traced one of those too.
    Send me the details please. Ta.
    Devore@spinsol.com

Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

eh to be fair to bubbles, i dont think he is stupid enough to post stuff so that his real ip can be traced if he didnt want you to know, so i dont think it was him.. watch the ip of the next post

hello my name is mike

or wait..
    bubbles is fairly stupid like, so it might have been him

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 06-02-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Only cos i told you.

Anyway you might remember a little inciddent a while ago when someone posted as De\/ore spurting some ****.

Since we are getting these things out in the open - that was koopa

that wasnt me

this man must be TRACKED DOWN and DEFEATED, FOILED, or at least THWARTED

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 06-02-2000).]

Remember shortly after that someine using the nick Khaos copied Chaos page slaggin the **** out of him - a real lame stunt.... you guessed it, Khaos was Koopa

yeah if i could churn out webpages like that id be a fairly well-off student like

Any excuse. Your worse than me smile.gif

bubbles you told me you were stupid

<bubbles> im stupid

"ere, yungfela, oi hear you're stupid"

<Koopa> I prefer playing with apple pies if you get my drift bubbles.

<Koopa> i'm not gay, just a bit bent in the auld sexual department

<bubbles> i take it up the hole regularly, mostly from priests, but once from a doctor who was checking me for cervical cancer(yes i have a fanny, so what.. i bought it at the 1 pound shop)

Yo momma!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Köopa

I suck goats, and cows and pigs. tongue.gif
    Yum I love the taste of horse cum in my mouth. mmmmmm

• Advertisement

haha, whoever did that (bubbles) is hereby declared a *******

he will be tracked down and his plans must be FOILED

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

lol that wasnt koops u fool, twas u smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bord na mona firelog

What's going on??
    I is confussed.
    ......And so u see....the BUTLER dunnit!

I burn bigger, brighter and longer than anyone else.....aaaaaaaaarrrrrrr!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

What is going on at all at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

is it cos i is black

Now that is in no way an admission of guilt, in fact the only thing I admit to is not having a fucckking clue as to what youse are on about.

bye for now
    Baz

Advertisement