Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ca league

Options
  • 09-02-2000 3:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭

just wanderin if this is gona start within the next 6 months? smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Waitin on a server baybe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Was trying to get Pal to make a rule. No lpbs with names beginnig with "G" but he was having none of it. I don't see how it's unfair though sunglasses.gif

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yah, looking forward to the new server.
    Imagine a 45 ping to your own server sloshers, gowan, get on the phone you know you want to. smile.gif

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

hehe surely you'd get a 18 ping to your own server wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

/me cant wait to spill some 7o9 blood wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Spill is right ya clumsy twat smile.gif You are more dangerous to ure own team, even with team damage off smile.gif

Hmm, when is th@t server going up @nyw@ys. I'm getting tired of being @sked questions @bout the le@gue st@rt d@te. I me@n, y don't ppl @sk p@l@din, he's the one responsible for the doomed f@ilure th@t is the IQC@L sunglasses.gif

D@mn this, erm, letter #1 key sunglasses.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

lol

Advertisement