Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Gun Fox 2 Pro Joystick

Options
  • 02-01-2004 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

anyone know where i can get one of these? Are they in Game or anywhere do you know?

Cheers...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Sparky191

I haven't seen these for sale for a long time. I got mine must be two years ago. Why do you want this one in particular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

I just heard its a beast.

Heres the link: got the highest score out of them all there.

http://www.joystickreview.com/thrustmaster/topgunfox2projoystick.asp

And i first saw it after some guy reviewed lock on modern air combat and he was using it and it seemed like a good valued choice.

What do you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Well it was cheap enough, I think I got mine for about €40. It does the job and I've never had any problems with it. Everything works and its picked up without any problems in Windows XP. I find it quite comfy too. That said I'd prefer a CH products fighter stick, but I couldn't afford that. The tension in the stick is nice not too soft, and not too hard. I have an original Tog Gun joystick which I don't use. It uses the gameport not the USB, and it doesn't have a thottle. If you want that you can have it for free, if you can collect it. Its a decent stick too.

Advertisement