Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scared of Girls

• 02-01-2004 2:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Hal is petrified of girls, so he asks his friend Lenny how he meets so many nice chicks.

Lenny says, "I have a surefire method to feel them out. I go up behind a girl and whisper, 'Tickle your ass with a feather?' And when she turns around and asks what I said, I say, 'Typical nasty weather.' If she smiles or laughs, I know she has a sense of humor, we chat, and it all happens naturally. Try it."

The next night, nervous but desperate, Hal goes to a very crowded bar, and sits in the corner, stewing, nursing a drink, getting more uptight every second. Finally, he walks up behind the nicest girl in the place, and after a few minutes of stammering, blurts out so everybody can hear, "Stick my finger in your ass?"

She turns around and says, "WHAT!?"

He says, "It's freaking pouring outside."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

LOL
    liked it.... liked it very much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

ROFLMAO :D Genius!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Roffles very good :D

i might try that sometime cos im sure it would work....... really it would.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

rofl,thats class:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

a classic lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement