Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STG: Free one week trial

• 02-01-2004 6:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

I like the game, so do a lot of people and it has so much potencial. Now they have added a new thing, If you wish to try it out all you need is to get a "Buddy code" off anyone that has the game them selves.
    Anyways, if anyone wants to try it out all they have to do is mail me at Admin@gameservers.ie and I'll send u a buddy code.

Also, if you decide to play on you get to keep the buddy code, an extra free week ;)

open invitation, just mail me if u wanna try it. Join Chimara (server that most of us 10-15 that i know of) with us and see for your self.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

the buddy keys were only available from 23rd of dec to 5th jan, so if you didnt get one then you missed your oppertunity.

still my 30 days free ran out over the weekend and i have to wait for a credit card to come home (in someone elses wallet of course) to renew.

whats it like to run over a 56k modem? I heard it wasn't really worth playin unless u had broadband, between lag and updates...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

the quality of gameplay is totally based on the quality of your pc

my pc is a pos, and im on broadband, i get horrible fps and lag when around large cities or player cities.

then take Ry-, hes on 56k and has a kick ass pc compared to mine, he gets a nice stable ping even in high population areas, and his load times between planets are way better than mine.

if you can better the reccomended pc stats then your laughing.

Advertisement