Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New enterprise to air

• 02-01-2004 11:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

I suppose you've all seen the ads but the new enterprise airs on sky1 on monday night at 9. the season 2 finale will air before hand at 8 (i quite like the way they do that). I believe it will go back to its usual 8 oclock slot from then on it. Pity the first episode clashes with scrubs ah well scrubs will have to be taped. I'm looking forward to it anyway

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Was that not last Monday? There were two episodes on at 9 and 10 last Monday. I was mighty pissed off that I missed them. Were they not new?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Nope, think they were one of those "top totty" ones. First one was when they had to save the lads off an asteroid. Second one was a repeat as well. ( I hope so anyway!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

yeah i defo think its this monday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

pffft have it / seen it already ;)

*data frantically searchs his pocket and pulls out his blue peter badge places it proudly on azezils chest stands back and ducks the expecting punch :p

i expect you to watch it again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

im kinda looking forword to this year of enterprise its ment to be good

a ep half way though the seasion is MENT to be one of star treks best ever eps

i'm quite anticipating it now, the whole army thing should be interesting and the storyline seems good to me.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Perhaps someone could remind me of the last episode of the last series. I may have already seen the first episode and if I did, I was less than impressed.

its on monday at 8

But I don't have Sky....

• Advertisement

i have no oidea when or where you can see it so :dunno:

I just want to know what happened in the last episode. If it's one I haven't seen, I can make an effort to see it someone elses house, otherwise I'll be watching scrubs.

er earth gets attacked by a death star ...er....i mean probe killing 7 million people Enterprise gets photon torps and destroys a klingon bird of prey before entering the expanse in order to find earths attackers

Was it the one with the crazy council of weird alien blokes? Cos if it was I'll not be watching on Monday.

ya that will be the new one monday

I'll not be watching that so. It is very very very poor imo.

each to their own m8 :)

ill tell you what i though of it monday

Good Good.

it will probably air on channel 4 eventually but i think there about 8months behind sky or something

the last episode i think was called the expanse, earth was attacked by a powerful weapon from a race known as the xindii i think and the enterprise in going into this area of space where vulcans fear to thread with some equivalent to marines onboard the ship to find out whats going on.

i think the xindii found out earth would be responsible for their destruction in the future and its all linked into that temporal cold war thing

ya earth (thierfore the fed) destroyed them 400 years in the future.....i wonder what made the feddys destroy a whole race

• Advertisement

Ah, the xindii. That'll be the ones so. I hate them.

Tiny spoiler:
    It was like a bad Star Wars film

the xindii are composed of a number of different species i think, one humanoid, one insectoid and one water one i think

and a sloth

what a weird ass race

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭macronot

I have seen the first eleven already (downloaded from internet) - it is an ok season (as Dunne Stores say "Getting better everyday")

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

Looking forward to it myself. I remember when last season finished i thought to myself that i'll have to wait ages to see the new season...time flies eh?

I've resisted the temptation to check out episode summaries etc on the official site so I've no idea what's going to happen.

davej

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Originally posted by davej
    I've resisted the temptation to check out episode summaries etc on the official site so I've no idea what's going to happen.
    Cancellation next year if rumours are anything to go by :D
    I'm giving it a try, based on what people have said but the first two years were fcuking atrocious - it better improve.... I'll give it four or five episodes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Originally posted by ixoy
    Cancellation next year if rumours are anything to go by :D
    I'm giving it a try, based on what people have said but the first two years were fcuking atrocious - it better improve.... I'll give it four or five episodes...

I wouldn't get your hopes up - I've seen them. Worst Star Trek episodes I've ever seen!

it seems your opinion is in the minority then Mr. Angry, i think ratings are up in general and i've heard good things about season 3.

• Advertisement

Ya its good ::)

Advertisement