Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

optical/coaxial cable?

Options
  • 02-01-2004 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

can any1 help me out here?im looking for an optical/coaxial audio cable at least 10 ft long,but it has to be in the liffey valley centre/area!
    have a projector here since before christmas ,and was promised my leads to be delivered before christmas but still no show:(
    any1 have any ideas where i might pick these up as i want to watch a film or 2 before back to work on monday:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

For that sort of distance optical is definitely your best bet.... unfortunaly I've no idea if dixons in liffey valley would sell them but thats probably your best bet out there (and maybe pc world)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 lowlands

If you have not received your leads yet, Maplin (Blanchardstown & CityCenter) do 5 meter optical leads for around 30 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

There's a shop called cables that is somewhere in town.
    sorry this probably doesn;t help much. I got crossover cable there and that's difficult to find because shops prefer to sell you a hub for 20 times the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

thx for the replies,just in from work and have seen that my order has arrived \o/,(three weeks late tho, grrrrrr)it feels like christmas again :)
    now what to watch?x-men 2 or an american wedding!

Advertisement