Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloud

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

oh please please please turn it on

waht about the file size and dehmentions? can this be limited? what if someone plonks a 1024x768 screenshot beside their 'madeup nick'? As in 'Author: Hobbes - Commander *insert q2 screenshot of vorosha in his hay-day beating the likes of billox in 3dfx 1024x768 gif mode whoare!* eh? you tell me, hobbes, you tell me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

leave it off, it's cack

Yeah, Hobbes, whats the point of having little icons next to your name. It'd just be sad.

Icons = WHYcons?

You tell me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

hey hobbes you will NOT believe what happened today!!! I was battling a Monsteroth in a demon dungeon when all of a sudden i found some blinding potion and had taken away enough damage points for it to be effective!!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT! A MONSTEROTH BLINDED!!!!!!! IT WAS SOOOOOOO KEWL!!!!!! I then managed to decapitate him with a +100 hitpoint Saber Swipe!!!! man i got over 5000 gold coins for the carcass!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Like I blinded two only last week. Get some new material, next you'll be telling me you hit with t......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Lol, this from the king of @ll @nti-nerd @ctivists sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Ok, I no longer find the D@mo nerd thing @musing so I'm gonn@ stop posting them now. No, re@lly sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

deadly, i havent seen a damo post follow a hobbes post in ages....

can someone (bubbles?) do up a celebrity deathmatch for this?

hobbes in full mithril armour with his mighty rod of smeg Vs damo in full leather gimp gear (red mouth ball obligatory) wielding a tinfoil axe?

can we do that?
    can we?
    can we?

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Rofl Eamo...

• Advertisement

Yeah, Eamo, ROFLOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

The wit of Vorosha strikes again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Indeed. That chap should have his own TV show, he's so funny....

Advertisement