Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infuriating

Options
  • 11-02-2000 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

Making a really cool Quake-Flash movie. One thing is ruining it all for me.

The graphics move to a 30second soundtrack but when I export the project to a Flash movie the graphics lag behind the sound. Within Flash 4 itself this doesn't happen.

Result : mouths moving after speech is heard.

If someone can help me out with this I'd be more than gratefull. PLEASE! AAAGH!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Lemmy

I'd love to help you out man but I gotta get my copy of flash4 first smile.gif (see my post)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

hmm i've ran into that problem as well, but i think it was slightly different, the music score was in time to the intro sequence on my pc at home, but not at work :/

so i gave up smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

possibly it's all down to the spec of the machine your running it on? surely a p2 350 can handle a flash movie. someone must know the answer... i may resort to ringing people. so frustrated with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

i ended up just exporting it as a quicktime movie, macromedia suck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

If u turn the sound properties for ure sounds to streaming the frames keep up with the sounds.

• Advertisement
Advertisement