Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtravision

• 02-01-2004 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Anyone else use this as their main DVD source. Absolutly amazing bargains on movies to be had. Sopranos Series 1+2 Box sets are only 45€ each. They are priced around 60-70€ elsewhere in town. they are 45€ online too. They have 2 for 25€ selections with some great movies to be had also. Anyone Else get some nice flicks there?

Got myself the two sopranos boxsets, and literally about 100 dvds there in the last year. Last week got Signs + Pulp fiction =25€ and Gladiator + Saving Private Ryan = 25€ .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Not main source as cheaper online a lot of the time but for Ireland they are among the best if not the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Aye, you can get some great deals.
    I find though they have a limited selection and a lot of the time the only ones that interest me are ones I already have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Yeah I find them good for dvds especially the 2 for 25euro offers, Selection can be a bit hit and miss from time to time though. I got a 50 euro xtravision voucher for christmas and I got four decent dvds with it, not bad at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

I find "Game" very good for DVD's. They never have a great selection but the ones they have are cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭davidclayton

xtravision also have the godfather trilogy box-set for €40!!!
    guuud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

They have some good deals and i've often found some cheap pc games there too (Drogheda store) but online is way cheaper... (play.com ;))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

www.cd-wow.com.hk are often a lot cheaper than play.com you should check them out. Free delivery aswell.

Advertisement