Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 3 predictions NOG

Options
  • 11-02-2000 10:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Wan noggy give us your usual predictions boy!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yeah, come on Butcher, yah have me wondering what's in store for BiO this Sunday!

wink.gif

(BTW, We, (BiO), won our first UKCCL game last night *smile*)

Lucutus of Borg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

join the club, except we did it on wed nite smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Did you forget to hit that 'upload' button noggy? Doesnt look like quake.ie has been changed??

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Yes I beleive we won ours too
    84-0 or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

ireland q3 clans 3:0 uk q3 clans

nice1 smile.gif

can everyone shout out which isp they used? i had serious problems, lucky i was only spectating, can't get into me own clans team now, gah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

It's a crying shame when a clan leader can't even play for his first team. sob sob, there's some evil force preventing me from getting into the first team of my clan. This evil force has taken many forms, but usually appears as a large grey/beige metal cuboid on my desk sunglasses.gif

[This message has been edited by Steven (edited 11-02-2000).]

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Indigo isn't bad to the U.K. and is great to the IGN servers. However I think IOL is slightly better to the U.K.
    Big time flamingbagofpoo to ie. servers tho' is iol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I'd have to disagree with you there Max, for the last few months the only isp i used was IOL, because most of the time i got reasonably solid 120-140 pings to ign servers, and 140-160 pings to english servers, eircom and indigo connections were all over the shop on me...

www.csn.ul.ie/~osiris

Advertisement