Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 3510i

• 02-01-2004 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭

How many messages can i store in my inbox with a Nokia 3510i. At the moment I can store 30 messages and it says memory almost full but i thought you could store upto 100 messages.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I used to have one of them and it would let me hold forty msg's in my inbox

Stupid thing is for a newer phone it lets you hold shag all,I had a 3510 aswell and I could hold a hundred in that,so there going backwards not forwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Ok thanks, thats weird alright to go from 100 back to 40 messages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

no theres something wrong i have a 3510i and have

inbox=44sms
    sent items 24sms
    archieves=empty
    my folders=empty

thats 68 and no memory errors lately

press *#0000#

mine says
    v 04.01
    13-02-03
    rh-9
    (c) NMP.

maybe yours is older,copy all your numbers to the sim and bring it into the sexy bird on dawson st to get it upgraded, you'll lose all settings,costom games tones, ect

Advertisement